Monday, September 20, 2010

40 lbs and still losing

There has been a lot of learning. Leaning how much to eat, learning how much to drink. learning that I can't eat breakfast and quickly drive to work. It's a very nauseating drive. So far I have had one bladder infection and leg cramps. The infection was due to not drinking enough, and the leg cramps are because my range of motion is changing quite a bit. The more weight I lose, the more I'm moving and my legs aren't use to it, let's say that's a good side effect. I've lost 40 lbs so far and am motivated to keep going and not stop until I'm at my goal. You know I never made a goal, I've been so use to not reaching a goal, I never even made one. well here and now I have made one. My goal is 125 lbs.

Starting weight 215
weight today 175

that's 40 down and 50 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment