Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back to Work

I started back to work this week and doing pretty good. I have to confess, it's much better being busy than it was sitting on the couch. I have to hand it to all you stay at home wives, I couldn't hang. Now I didn't mean you stay at home mom's, I can understand your business.

So, yes like I said I'm back to work and it feels good. I went to a new support group tonight with my best friend and it was awesome to say to say the least. I'll definitely be going back. Today I am 4 weeks post op and still going strong. I also got a big kick of energy this last weekend. Still not really exercising regularly but I had a challenge tonight. 10 minutes of exercise 6 days a week and I will lose 3 lbs a week. Ok, I'll take that challenge and report back October 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment