Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Getting Strength Back

It's been a wonderful week. I downloaded a podcast called from the Couch to a 5K in 9 weeks and headed out the door. It's starts off with a brisk walk, and from there you alternate between running for 60 seconds, and walking for 90 seconds you do this 8 times throughout the first day, and you continue it three times the first week, before going to Week two. Well I did pretty good for being 2 weeks post op however it took me 2 hours to recover. So, I had a little inspiration, and I am creating my own podcast called from the couch to a 2.5K in 9 weeks for Bariatric patients. It should be completed in 8 more weeks and I'll be posting it for all to use. I'm ready to go back to work. I don't know how people stay at home all day (unless they have kids) I'm so going stir crazy.

today is 3 weeks post op and here is my weigh in
starting weight 214
today weight 186

I decided not to join the gym yet. mostly due to knowing I won't use it and I don't want to waste our money, so for now running/walking will have to do... Thank you all for your continued prayers and support. Talk to you all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment