Thursday, July 15, 2010

Begin with your Doctor.

I began by scheduling a Doctor’s Appointment to see if there was some sort of imbalance. So off to the Primary Care physician I go. I explained that I have tried every diet out there and for some reason was never successful with losing weight. She decided to do a physical and run some lab test. So you know that’s a white sheet of paper with about 50 different options to highlight and then they draw blood and begin to test, I swear every item was highlighted. I started seeing the lab results come back on my Kp.org site® (which by the way I love) She tested everything from Glucose fasting, TSH, LIPID panel, Thyroid, to HCG, CBC, Iron, Creatinine, Serum, Glomerular, potassium, and everything came back normal, Verdict, very healthy. So next stop, gynecologist. I got my appointment pretty quick and began to tell the story of my sporadic very abnormal periods and failed attempts at weight loss, and she ran some more tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment