Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Journey began

Day one began and I felt on top of the world, I thought, this is it, I’m going to have a doctor monitor my weight loss and tell me what I’m doing wrong/right. I went shopping and filled my cupboards with all the food I was allowed to have and cleared out things I couldn’t have, oh and the no drinking with meals, I would love to say that was the easy part but actually, that was the hardest part for me. Every diet I’ve ever been on said drink lots with your meals so you get full on water, what they don’t tell you is that water goes out of your stomach before food, and then you feel hungry again sooner because you weren’t able to get that much food in with all the water. I can honestly tell you it took me two weeks to get this right. I didn’t just stop drinking with meals, I weaned myself off, by getting a smaller cup each time and then spreading out the timeframe I would wait to drink, 15 minutes after I ate, then 30, 45 until I finally reached that hour. Now the only problem I have is remembering to drink starting that hour after I eat and drink lots in between meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment