Monday, August 2, 2010

2 Days Before Surgery

This weekend we went Camping with some dear friends at Lake of the Springs, CA. It was in the low to mid 90's and we spent a quite a bit of time in the water and took some nice long walks, I also took some pictures of me in my swimsuit, which I would have NEVER been brave enough to do if I wasn't about to have surgery. We got to test out Mike's new car (Scion xB) as a camping car. It hauled everything beautifully as well as was roomy enough to fit our air mattress to sleep in. WOW, we have a mini RV now "Smile", normally we just put up our tent, but this time there really wasn't room for our big tent (sleeps 6) due to the space that was rented, so the truck/mini RV, came in very handy.

Two days before surgery and I still have several things to get accomplished. I have to get my pedicure, do the laundry from our trip, pack my hospital bag as well as take a nap, I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment