Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ready to Start Living

I went to the doctor's yesterday for my two week post op appointment and it was a great appointment. I am recovering very well and was given approval to start working out. (not just walking) I still can't lift anything for another two weeks, but I can do everything else. Now I need to figure out if i want to join a gym, or work out at home. Decisions, decisions. well here is the official weigh in I know you have all been waiting for.

Prior to Surgery 215lbs
2 weeks after surgery 190

I also got promoted to Stage III foods yesterday which means I can eat pretty much everything except beef, that will take another 6-8 weeks.
I would love you hear some of your exercise idea's you can email me a vestalmt@vzw.blackberry.net

I look forward to reading your responses. Update on sleep, i'm sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment