Friday, August 13, 2010

Could this be the new Normal?

Today is 10 days post op and all I've been doing is watching TV, taking walks, and not eating much of anything. Could this be the new normal? I have decided that since I can't start eating real food for another 5 days, that I would focus on research. what type of research you ask? the type of research that will take a new place in my life that food can no longer have. That's right! I'm going to start a gym membership and my wonderful husband and I are going to start taking cooking classes. Since he can still eat normal and I will be able to start eating pretty normal in the next month, we have decided to sign up for our first class in September on "How to use Knifes." Today in our life he does all the cooking but for the last three nights I have had the pleasure of cooking him dinner, while I suck down my little 1/4 cup of soup. I have also enjoyed doing a little cleaning around the house and plan on tackling my closets in the next week. But I must get through the weekend first. Still not able to be around people so it too will be spent stuck in doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment