Saturday, August 7, 2010

Recovering well.

Hi All, Well today is day 3 post op and I'm doing pretty good. The pain is very minimal and mostly caused by build up gas from the CO2 that they use. The incisions don't hurt at all. Surgery went well, 1.5 hours and I was in recovery. 4 hours after surgery I was up walking. I walk as much as I can because it helps to lessen the gas pressure. Last night was a better night sleep for me as well. First night home was Thursday. That's right, I spent one night in the hospital and home sweet home I went. I was pretty miserable the first night at home, due to not getting comfortable enough to sleep. I slept on the couch that night with pillows all around me. Last night however I was able too sleep in my own bed. Food is getting boring fast since I'm on stage II food which creamed soups, protein shakes, pudding, applesauce, and jello's. I will be eating like this for two weeks before advancing to Stage III foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment