Monday, August 16, 2010

Two days until first weigh in.

I have survived the weekend in fact I actually left the house with my husband this weekend and went to the Tomato festival. I was able to walk around and it felt great. I have two days until my 2 week post op appointment and can't wait. I've been getting ready for my next stage of food with such anticipation. I've also been cooking dinner for my husband then sneaking a lick of the sauce I cooked for him just to get a taste of flavor. I'm getting a lot more energy and can't wait to start getting out daily. I still get light headed on occasion but mostly when I stand too fast. My incisions are healing wonderfully and itching like crazy. My husband has noticed the weight loss on me. He's never noticed a weight loss before and I was touched that he mentioned it to me. He's been wonderful through this whole thing. I remember being afraid of the aftermath of surgery more than the actual surgery. I think it was the feeling of being deprived of eating what he eats. You know, I haven't felt that way at all. Only that I could eat something other than what I can eat. well in two days, I'll be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment