Monday, August 9, 2010

Ready for Real Food!

You know, when I read the Stage 2 food list, creamed soups (strained for any lumps) sugar free pudding, Sugar free Jello, Cottage Cheese, and of course protein shakes, I thought cool this will be easy. Well let me tell you it's not. I'm so tired of eating these foods, and although it's only 1/4 cup of each three times a day, do you really know how many servings are in a full can soup? 12. That's right, there are 12 little containers in my fridge of Cream of potato, and since I was already tired of the cream of Potato by day 2 there are also 12 containers of cheese broccoli and cream of mushroom. Now, before surgery I loved cream soups with Saltine crackers. Heck I could eat a whole can without blinking with about 10 - 15 saltine crackers. well that was the past. I cannot eat that much now. So food has become very boring for me. Now what is a lover of food look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment